• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Shoutbox Report Button

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.

Poisson

TS Member
Favourite Ride
The Giant Squid
Previously mentioned in several conversations I have been in and after tonight's events, is a report button for the shoutbox a reasonable and doable thing?

Happy Tuesday! :)

I'm unaware if it's technically possible or not but what I would offer as advice would be to simply look above the shoutbox and see if any team members are online.

By clicking our names you can easily PM us from our profiles and there are rarely times when nobody is about :)

In short no, the current shoutbox doesn't allow that functionality. We made a conscious effort to try not to use too many modifications on TST, so we wouldn't like to go coding our own in there, as it leaves yet another bit of bodging to look after away from what is a standard script.

As Scott said, dropping us a PM is the easiest way :)

As a side note although we have a site team and forum team all team members have moderator rights so if there is only site team online then feel free to PM us.

:)

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.