• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Snow

Two and a half hours on the bus home from work, when it usually takes half hour.

I hate snow.

Wouldn't recommend coming down the bank in Alton if there's snow on the ground it's pretty treacherous

saw a sign today at the top of a bank saying
"warning
unsuitable for Vehicles.
Please use sledge or toboggan
(crash helmet advised) "

Like the text in the morning from your boss saying "stay where you are due to the whether" so I'm still in bed :)

josht said:
Like the text in the morning from your boss saying "stay where you are due to the whether" so I'm still in bed :)

I had a text this morning from work saying "please work from home due to the weather conditions" to which i replied "ok, how do i do that i am a part of the estates team and do i need to clear the bosses car parking space? "

SO glad there's no snow here, but am sick of this cold and miserable weather. It's like we're in Soviet Russia here!

They have finally started ploughing and gritting the roads up here :p

I have already had a snowball fight at quarter to midnight so am not fussed :p

Blah! I commute to Chester every day (30 miles) and was advised to still go into, if at all possible ('just set off early and drive carefully!') so I arrived an hour before the start of my shift, while everyone else was up to an hour late, and left early due to the weather.
I still stuck it out 'til the bitter end (mainly because I didn't fancy trying to drive home, THEN having to stay late next week to make up time), which made me look good, but was still a little frustrating when people who lived much closer hadn't made the effort :/

Hopefully that's the last of it until at least November? :)

Fact: It has snowed every month of 2013. Lets hope this trend stops soon! :p
It's too cold and it annoys me, as my computer is in my conservatory, which has no insulation which means I half freeze to death when it is below 10C!

Not my image (taken from look north) but this is a few minutes from my house! Stunning!
299897_10151510969849626_1305532985_n.jpg

Tap the world and listen said:
Not my image (taken from look north) but is a few minutes my my house! Stunning!
299897_10151510969849626_1305532985_n.jpg

Wow! That is just breathtakingly beautiful. I know this weather is a pain but sometimes we must remember to stop and take notice of the beauty of nature. Nothing like a bit of awe and wonder!