• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Sundown Adventureland 22nd of December 2012

Natalie

TS Member
Favourite Ride
Phantom Manor
Hi, I'm planning on going to my usual retreat just before Christmas that is Sundown Adventureland on Saturday. It is a amzingly themed under 10's themepark and for £11 for a adult you can't go wrong this also includes a ride on the Night Before Christmas ride which is a trackless bench style darkride which at the end you meet Santa. The Night Before Christmas ride is only open for a few weeks a year and you have to get a timeslot to ride it, at the time of writing this they only had the last 30 mins left of the day as slots for the ride! The opening time for the next few days before they close for the season is 9am till 7pm! :eek: They have quite a few well themed areas including the new Angry Birds playarea which I'm yet to see and I'm taking a newbie to the park to show them what KD Decoratives can do with a decent budget from a park. :p It is my childhood park before Towers and I'm hoping the newbie ejoys themselves, anyone is free to come along I will be picking them up from Retford train station about midday then heading to McDonald's at Markham Moor for lunch.