• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Survey into attitudes towards mobile advertising

AdImagineer

TS Member
Hi there,

I'm a recently new member to this community, so I hope you all don't mind me posting so soon!

I'm currently in my final year of university studying advertising. I know there are a few fellow uni students on here, so I thought I'd give it a shot to see if you would be happy to fill in my dissertation survey.

It's basically an investigation into consumer attitudes towards mobile advertising within 'apps', and should take no longer than five minutes of your time. To try and sweeten the deal, I know how annoying these surveys get, theres a chance to win some amazon vouchers upon completion!

Thanks Again

https://qtrial.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_4VMF9j5zdjNOsIt

Edit: I forgot to add - the survey is unfortunately only for university students at this stage, purely to replicate previous research. As such the survey stops abruptly if you are not currently at university or on a placement years, apologies in advance if this happens.