• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

SW7 Competition

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.

Fredward

TS Member
Since they can revolve something as large as Hex's drum from a technical stand it shouldn't be a diffucult thing to do... from a common sense point of view it's a terrible idea and should never see the light of day!

So...

TowersStreet said:
Sunday. 7:30pm. Tell your friends. It's time to #getcorrected

What do we think? I'm putting my money on the announcement of the name, it was this time of year that Thirteen's name was revealed. Interesting none the less (apart from the fact it clashes with the start of BBC Sports Personality of the Year! :p).

:)

Rob said:
So...

TowersStreet said:

What do we think? I'm putting my money on the announcement of the name, it was this time of year that Thirteen's name was revealed. Interesting none the less (apart from the fact it clashes with the start of BBC Sports Personality of the Year! :p).

It's a theory....

#getcorrected

Dave said:
Rob said:
So...

TowersStreet said:

It's a theory....

#getcorrected
A likely theory, or a random guess? ;)

Exciting!

Off the top of my head, here is what it could be. Name reveal, exclusive photos sent by Towers, marketing poster/promotion, special offer to TS members when the coaster opens, theme update, release of concepts, announcement of the world beating element. They're just a few things I've thought of now, who knows though!

Longy said:
Dave said:
Rob said:
So...

TowersStreet said:

It's a theory....

#getcorrected
A likely theory, or a random guess? ;)

Exciting!

I have no comment on the accuracy of the theory.

#getcorrected

Hmm also Sunday is the December 16th. Announcement on Sunday as it will be 3 months before opening day maybe, March 16th?

Hmm... Interesting its time to get corrected is it? World exclusive is it? hmm...
Could it be our supposed worlds first and name? Anyways i'm stoked! 8)

Wait one goddamn minute! Where are we supposed to be here or at altontowers.com/2013 ?

I can't see the worlds first (if their is one) being announced this early on. The announcements of the other coasters with Worlds Firsts (with the exception of Air) have been announced a week before the park opens for the main season. Even if it was announced to us first this early on then the cat will have been let out of the bag and like wild fire, it will spread round the interweb then every Tom,Dick and Harry will know.

Sorry I think I've missed something, where did the Sunday 7.30 time come from?
Can't see it quoted anywhere else than the post on the previous page.

Mikey:SubTerra said:

TowersStreet's Facebook page.

Rob said:

But where did Towers Street get that from? :eek:

Towers? A reliable source? We'll find out on Sunday I imagine.

Rob said:

Thanks Rob! *Page liked for future reference!* ;D
Can't wait for Sunday! Hope it's the name that's revealed!

It's all lies!
They're just tricking us like the mean people they are...
They'll probably say that Joel managed to keep the site up for a world record 24 hours...

In other news, is it just me who seems to think that 'The Smiler' is likely for the name, considering it follows the same structure as the trademark for 'TH13TEEN' did?
I can't see what else it would be for...

I'm excited for the news!

The logo, the many inversions and the supposed theme of the ride makes me think we will see some sinister marketing with phrases along the lines of 'turn that frown upside down'. I think it would work very well!

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.