• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

SW7 - RCT3 Recreation

Blizzard

TS Member
Favourite Ride
Gotta be Oblivion tbh!
I've been playing around with RCT3 to see if I could recreate SW7. I've completed the track layout, but the groundwork & scenery needs to be done. So I thought I'd share it & see if anyone has any ideas to improve it, or CS sets that I could use. Just some general advise really.

So... Onto the screenshots!

Overview
Shot0007_zps2238e104.png

The first two inversions after the drop
Shot0003_zps4e0b4327.png

Airtime hills towards the Cobra/Petzel inversions
Shot0005_zps41353c50.png

Before the 2nd lift
Shot0001_zps582dd62a.png

Advise much welcomed!

:D

Psstt, wrong track type. ;)

I jest. I know there's a lot of limitations with RCT3. I firstly applaud you for even trying to give this ago. I would never in a million years attempt to do this. So well done. You've got the main elements ('Staffordshire knot') spot on. You could perhaps fiddle with the landscape slightly, although on the whole, given how limited you are with RCT3, there's not much else you can do.

CS set wise, I'd be tempted after doing a bit of landscaping to throw up a mock station and then trees as a backdrop of a part of the ride. Just generally improving the overall aesthetic of it so it looks a bit prettier.

Well done mind! Great work. :)