• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Team Changes - Welcome Pedro and Russell!

Craig

TS Administrator
With the season now in full swing, we're announcing a couple of new arrivals to the team as of today.

Pedro is now joining us in an official capacity on EuropaStreet. As I've mentioned before, Pedro has been providing updates for EuropaStreet since we started the page thanks to him living close to the resort. To allow us to bring updates to you more often and quickly, Pedro will now be providing those updates in an official capacity. In the coming months, we also hope to be bringing you a website which will summarise news from the resort and give a permanent home for our Europa-Park guides.

We're also pleased to welcome Russell onto the team. Russell has provided lots of updates for our galleries over the years, and is currently undertaking a much needed refresh of them over the coming months. He's also responsible for our TowersStreet Instagram account, so don't forget to say hi if you're on there!

Welcome to the team @Russell and @Pedro :)

Honestly not surprised that Pedro is officially joining the team as part of EuropaStreet - it makes a lot of sense, given what he's done over the past year or so. And I believe I'm right in saying that he's the first team member on TST to not live in the UK! Also, congratulations to Russell, who I'm sure will do a great job of looking after the photo galleries and the Instagram page. :)

Being the first foreign team member is quite a challenge for me, but it is very exciting! I will give you updates from Europa park Resort as often as possible. :D

I, for one, welcome our new overlords. Would you prefer tribute in the form of my first born child, or will the usual two pints of blood and a cow do?

I am delighted Pedro is joining us for EuropaStreet!

Also, Russell - great to have him with us. The peeping tom that he is!

:D