• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Test Track - Presented By Chevrolet: Fall 2012

I believe fast pass and single riders skip that section anyway.

All queues go through the section, but you can just pick up a disc (which stores the data) and proceed without doing anything in the terminal. When I went it just opened from a break down, and they were handing out pre-loaded cards, but it didn't work when you arrived at the car anyway

It all seems a bit pointless to me. If your car actually affected the ride I can see the fun in it, but not when it just seems to be a waste of time.

I won't pretend to have ridden it in the new form, but it does look a bit crap now all the car testing theming has been stripped. It just looks dull and soulless.

In fact the whole thing appears to be one large showroom for Cheverolet.

The main reason for designing tour car is for the things you can do with it in the post-show, it's also the educational part of the attraction.

The old test track, in its boring metal warehouse was visually dull.

There isn't much to do post ride other then see how efficient your car was compared to the test car. The main course of the ride does look pretty, although it did feel empty