• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

The Alton Towers Music, Video and Other Multimedia Thread

Ash

TS Member
The Media Topic
The home of Alton Towers park and resort music, videos and other media.

This topic is designed for all media to be posted, download or discussed on TowersStreet Talk. Whether you have a question regarding a piece of media, have discovered a piece of media or want to share your Alton Towers related media then this is the topic for you!

The Documenting Music Project (DM Project)

Created by the members of TowersStreet Talk. The DM Project is a project with the ultimate aim of creating an extensive list of all the Alton Towers audio that has ever been used on ride effects/area music/resort announcements/ride announcements/radio ads that have ever been used! This includes rides from the past too! Yes you read that right so we need people to input playlists, announcements, event audio, radio ads everything! So please get helping and this could be something truely epic

Why not join in and contribute to the project? Fill in the spreadsheet here and get adding.

This project has been created by TowersStreet Member e4kenndr with organisation by Ash. The spreadsheet has been created on Google Documents and media can be added by any TowersStreet member.

[Original Post]

And old favourite of mine :) Chuck all your Alton Towers audio/video/media.

If im really bored i might database anything that people share in the opening post so people can find it easier as the other went into the tens of pages iirc

Has anyone managed to get hold of a decent copy of the new upbeat/dub step style Alton theme? It sounds amazing!

Hello,

I have been looking for the ug land 2007 music does any have it?

Also im looking for the Duel full station announcements?

Thanks
Jimbob

I'm also looking for a copy of the new Monorail mix down (AKA the Wayne B Remix)...

Any help would be appreciated!

Yup! That's the version! They're also playing it in the Resort Box Office now but without the advertising.

So reading that article it seems "Sounds Fishy" did the new mix of ITHOTMK which is used on the monorail, skyride and box office.

Myself and the lovely Kamfira (aka Vez) are planning on visiting the fabulous Thorpe Park on Tuesday 26th June

A very good find now. I do really like the new audio and ITHOTMK they have this year. The only thing I dislike is the inability to pronounce "Sir Algernon" correctly in some of the audio, it is not Algeon!!

:)

Their twitter says they're doing audio for scarefest, fireworks and christmas - are we gonna see themed event music making an appearance, similar to chessington, or just the monorail tracks changing?!

thefatone said:
Their twitter says they're doing audio for scarefest, fireworks and christmas - are we gonna see themed event music making an appearance, similar to chessington, or just the monorail tracks changing?!

They'll definitely be doing themed music - as in previous years Scarefests. The atmosphere on park is always best during Scarefest I find, not least because of the music and shows at the end of Towers Street.

cotda said:
I havent actually been to towers so far this year, so im not sure but I think this could be a copy! It doesnt have a download button but you could probably record it .etc though unfortunately it has the voiceovers on the top

http://www.soundsfishy.tv/alton-towers- ... dio-video/

I can't stand the first lady's voice... I wish they chose better voice over artists than those three. :(

Regarding soundsfishy for scarefest etc they're doing the monorails and all adverts on park for the events. :)

You'll see the 2012 ITHOTMK christmas, scarefest and fireworks renditions soon - you can hear samples of them in the skyride audio already. :)

Having had a quick nose did all the previous audio/video disappear off the net?! There doesnt seem to be any anymore!

An awful lot of media had to be removed off the internet by Merlin Entertainments after a little trouble one or two years ago back on TowersTimes, somebody pretty much posted a mountain of audio in a similar topic before it all being removed alongside any other audio that was stolen from Merlin and published on TT's main site.

It just means we have to be careful with what we find and post now.

Rowe said:
An awful lot of media had to be removed off the internet by Merlin Entertainments after a little trouble one or two years ago back on TowersTimes, somebody pretty much posted a mountain of audio in a similar topic before it all being removed alongside any other audio that was stolen from Merlin and published on TT's main site.

It just means we have to be careful with what we find and post now.

So after years of them knowing it was available and I believe they used it themselves once they decided to get shitty? Thats weird.

What was the stuff that got uploaded?

It was all sorts from the Resort from the hotels to some of the former ride/attractions and few other bits and bobs taken. Some members may still have the entirety of what was put online by that particular member but I expect it all to be hush hush.

As for Merlin themselves, it could just be they were only allowing a certain amount on before the collection grew too large and attracted loss prevention.

Sadly it all did get removed. It was mainly down to the fact that the currently used stuff in park was being published online as well.

I can completely understand currently used audio being removed if Alton don't have the rights/royalty coverage or what have you. However, audio which they do have the ability to publish they should, be it on the interactive part of the website, iTunes or on park CDs.

Well im missing all the good stuff :(

CATCF Soundtrack - Boatride, Main Theme etc
Towers Street Waltz
Mutiny Bay Theme
Duel : Live
Sonic Spinball
Towers Street Suite 2007
Cloud Cuckoo Land Theme
Dark Ride (Air) used in the fish and chips
African Party
2009 Hotel Lift Music
2008 Towers Street Mix
Pirates Of Mutiny Bay stuff
Katanga 2010 theme
Courtyard Tavern

Essentially everything from Whhistle or post 2010

Ash said:
Well im missing all the good stuff :(

CATCF Soundtrack - Boatride, Main Theme etc
Towers Street Waltz
Mutiny Bay Theme
Duel : Live
Sonic Spinball
Towers Street Suite 2007
Cloud Cuckoo Land Theme
Dark Ride (Air) used in the fish and chips
African Party
2009 Hotel Lift Music
2008 Towers Street Mix
Pirates Of Mutiny Bay stuff
Katanga 2010 theme
Courtyard Tavern

Essentially everything from Whhistle or post 2010

Don't tell anyone, and keep it shut. But here's my little friend YouTube to MP3. http://www.youtube-mp3.org/

Here are some of your requested songs, but there will be much more if you just explore.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P37o1KZS1yY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Tn-fBaAwrg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RebqJifla_M

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s01SsbayhBU