• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

The Blitz

Interesting site, thought it is obviously not 100% acurate. I just checked the area where I grew up, and the bomb craters that are now ponds in a field are not listed.

I heard there was talk of this being done in all major cities that got Blitzed in this country (Including my own)

Still a great map :D

I briefly looked over some of the way Hitler fought the war earlier. The guy was a poor tactician to say the least...

Tom said:
I briefly looked over some of the way Hitler fought the war earlier. The guy was a poor tactician to say the least...
A few more weeks hitting the airfields in the south and he could have launched Operation Sea Lion for example.......

I did not expect it to be 100% accurate but its just amazing to see how many bombs did fall and the fact that they really did bomb the whole of London.