• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

The Brexit Thread

2e6rWme.jpg

I've accepted the outcome, since after the election any other option is now off the table.

I still think it is an exceedingly stupid act of self harm, but we'll see what happens. I'd still like to hear of these so called benefits Brexit will bring though...

I know if it not what been promised by the brexit camp, it will be blamed on the remain camp. Holding up brexit, pushing for changes in the deal, or straight out trying to scupper the success of British.

More than likely all 3.

Sent from my SM-J600FN using Tapatalk

As the climate change topic was very quickly locked, before I could even contribute, because there was a lack of sensible discussion, could I be a back seat mod here and politely request that this topic is given a firm blow to the back of the neck.
This topic began with an excellent discussion.
Then turned rotten, with both sides digging deep.
The dirty deed has now been done, in effect.
The constant bickering is sickening.
Time to get on with making the best of a bad job.

Let's be honest, some Leavers don't help their cause when they'd rather raise money to make a bell toll instead of... Well anything actually useful...

If I'm to be deported can I go to Holland? I mean I can join the masses getting an Irish passport anyway so I'm covered...

As the climate change topic was very quickly locked, before I could even contribute, because there was a lack of sensible discussion, could I be a back seat mod here and politely request that this topic is given a firm blow to the back of the neck.
This topic began with an excellent discussion.
Then turned rotten, with both sides digging deep.
The dirty deed has now been done, in effect.
The constant bickering is sickening.
Time to get on with making the best of a bad job.
I'd like to see it left open, so we can continue to discuss the Brexit protest and how it turned out

Phase one might be drawing to a close, but phase two and the "implementation period" is only just beginning.

I get the sense there will continue to be plenty to discuss.

Last edited:
It's only going to get worse and more hilarious as time goes on. Especially when comments such as "deport those who didn't vote it" are getting tossed around in this thread.

I mean I can join the masses getting an Irish passport anyway so I'm covered...
I have no problem with anyone claiming another passport if they are entitled to it. But as far as I'm concerned, people who do this renounce their British citizenship. (For some countries this is actually required, I believe the Netherlands is one of them?)

Considering that most millionaire politicians are Brexiteers, they should stump up the poxy £500,000 themselves, not ask us - who are collectively paying £600 each already to leave the EU.

Last edited:
Reading some of the comments on the donations and you could be forgiven for thinking it was some kind of cult. I honestly think that if Britain's Most Un-Electable Man told them they needed to wade into the channel to defend the nation, some of them would!