• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

The Fantastical Express

376735_10151115954261201_923589862_n.jpg

Ashby-de-la-Zouch is next up. Doesn't seem like Towers are going very far away...

At this rate, the next place will be Derby. :-\
Shame really, as they only seem to be visiting destinations upto an hour away.

Well fuel is pricey these days!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Not even an hour away - you can count the separate roads you need to travel on to get from there to Alton on one hand!

I highly doubt that they will go over an hour or an hour and a half away as then petrol will be very expensive, and if they go to Scotland or Cornwall, then they will have to pay for accommodation for everyone for a night, so it's cheapest to stick to close towns.

Shame really, for people who live hours away.

Cheadle! Not too far away, might have to pop over and have a look.

Not been funny but you could walk from cheadle in about half an hour

I don't think people get the idea of sarcasm...

They might visit further out soon!
You never know with Alton!

Jordan, I am wiping up coffee. Cheadle as the next destination, brilliant .

According to route planning software,
Ashby-de-la-Zouch (Leisure centre) to Alton Towers Resort, Alton is 33.4 miles taking aprox 1hr 2 mins

Wolverhampton to Alton Towers via M6 46.8 mi, 1 hour 7 mins (aprox) or B5013 38.6 mi, 1 hour 19 mins

Stevie said:
I heard that they're only going within a 50 mile radius..
:p

If thats true, my dream of them coming to my home town is shot down, as the shortest distance between it and alton is 59 miles :'(

Why on earth are they sending it down the road?!

What a joke.

This is not a patch on last summer's advertising campaign with the All Time Greats.

And if they are only going within a 50 mile radius, how come they are rallying for more votes for cities like Cardiff, Norwich and Plymouth?

Got to hand it to you on a plate Jordan, you honestly got me there with that one.

(God, how I'm gullible...)

Would render the entire thing basically useless if they only go within 50 miles. The whole premise is that it enables people who otherwise wouldn't be able to go, to go. It would be easy to get to AT from Wolverhampton and ADLZ so let's hope that people trending the stunt from further afield get their chance later on.