• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

The future of Rocky Express

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.

Prof Burp

TS Member
Howdy fellas what do you think the future has in store for the fasted Train in the Wilderness? I think it's going to be relocated to the Wet Wet Wet location or flogged elsewhere. If Rocky is flogged I wouldn't be shocked if Camel Creek Theme Park becomes it's now abode. Camel Creek have a history of buying second hand rides. Examples are Venom for Camelot and The Fundersorus from Funland Hayling Island. When I visited Camel Creek last October, I was informed that a refurbishment including additional rides and Attractions was going to occur over the Winter.

Please share your thoughts,feelings and predictions about Rocky Express here. I have formed this thread as I now understand it was inappropriate to spam the Thorpe Park thread with all of my Rocky Express talk.

This thread is being locked. As Craig said the other day in the Thorpe Park thread, as it stands Rocky Express is closed and there is still no new information about what is happening with it. A minor ride at Thorpe Park is not worthy of a thread on this forum, and I do not feel there is the appetite for much discussion.

Just because this is a new thread does not mean it is not considered as spam. If there is any definite news on Rocky Express then feel free to post about it in the Thorpe Park thread.

Thank you.

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.