• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

The Hunger Games Topic

CoasterDan

TS Member
I wasn't too sure where too put this so I just put it in the box office, I have just finished reading the third and final book to the 'Hunger Games' trilogy and may I saw what an epic conclusion it really was. I also really enjoyed the film that was released earlier on this year. I was wondering what everyone else thinks of this series? :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I am the biggest finnicking hunger games fan EVER
Ive read the books so many ttimesand have seen the film just asmany times!!!

I decided to buy the books and they came on Friday, hopefully start reading them soon, they sound like really exciting books! =)

Eddie said:
I decided to buy the books and they came on Friday, hopefully start reading them soon, they sound like really exciting books! =)

They are really great books, especially Catching Fire and Mockingjay (books 2&3) :)

If your into The Hunger Games, I highly recomend reading Divergent and Insurgent. Amazing books.
Anyway, I can't wait for CF in November! Sam Claflin is FIT