• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

The I Feel Anxious or Nervous Topic

Skyscraper

TS Member
Favourite Ride
Nemesis
As we don't currently seem to have a topic for the above, I thought I'd make one. I'm going to a funfair this afternoon and this monster is there...

Screenshot_20221026-085837-856.png

I have never done a booster before (let alone any flat ride that inverts), but have always wanted to try one and there hasn't been one at a local fair for quite a few years now. It's £8 to ride, so I'm unsure whether it's worth paying that much for a ride I don't know how I'll find. Has anyone on here done one, and if so, what are they like and any tips?

Get on there lad, you'll be fine.
Scariest bit for me was stopped at the top for unloading, feeling the arm sway in the breeze.
Spin Doctor at Blackpool, then several others...
Get on with it.

Let's say I'm anxious a lot of the time...yeah, not much to say on the matter but I think some of you know that who know me.

I'm trying to find many ways to ease my anxiety, some better than others, if anyone has any suggestions to help then that would be very helpful.

Reactions: Tom