• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

The I Feel Happy Topic!

MEGA HAPPY RIGHT NOW!

I've done some sound work for a feature film being produced in Nottingham and I'm going to get IMDB credit! I'll have my own page with a gold star next to it for my work, this is going to look amazing on my CV apparently! SOOOOOOO HAPPPPYYYY! :D

LewisNavex said:
MEGA HAPPY RIGHT NOW!

I've done some sound work for a feature film being produced in Nottingham and I'm going to get IMDB credit! I'll have my own page with a gold star next to it for my work, this is going to look amazing on my CV apparently! SOOOOOOO HAPPPPYYYY! :D
Nice one! :D

LewisNavex said:
MEGA HAPPY RIGHT NOW!

JEALOUS! :p Well done lad!

Today I learnt that I can stand up and talk in front of people without being scared. I've always hesitated before, but today I just got up and did it. I know it's minor, but Happy Happy. :D :D

I have been sending emails to uni's while one was not overly positive reply (I didn't have the correct UCAS points how I loathe the way I'm assessed by points I earned 2/3 years ago and have learnt more since) I have discovered a similar course at a closer uni (10 minutes down the road) which require much less points, hopefully this means I can finally get back on track with my future!

I have also learnt the main lord of the rings film on acoustic guitar! XD Considering I've only ever learnt rock/metal electric, I feel really good about starting to learn some nice classicalish folkish music!

I also have been working on a drawing, while it's far far from finished need a lot of work correcting the arch, then moving on to next stages possible adding characters, I'm so proud of myself, especially the sky! :D

ead3721555314e1496a70d0.png

Regardless of not feeling too happy either, there is too much sadness going around at the moment and this topic needs a boost, more posts need to be made in this topic rather than the 'I feel down topic' ^_^

So I challenge whoever reads this to think of eight things that are making you happy at this current moment (Even if you don't feel happy) :) :) It may even cheer you up!!

1 - It's pay day
2 - Fresh bed sheets
3 - I bought a new PS3 game today (Need for Speed) and I love it
4 - I have friends that mean the world to me
5 - I still have over a week until I go back to uni
6 - My room is tidy enough that I can walk on the floor
7 - My room smells of lemon grass
8 - Exciting trips are being planned that I cannot wait for :D :D

1 - It's Friday
2 - Found out my best friend is having a baby
3 - Booked a little trip
4 - My rabbit's leg has got better :D
5 - Going up town with friends tomorrow night :D
6 - I have my Pikachu onesie on
7 - My brother has got a start date for his cabin crew training
8 - Oblivion is getting a repaint

1 - Found out I can easily get classic car insurance
2 - BLIVVY :D
3 - Biology AS wasn't too bad
4 - Chemistry AS was even easier
5 - Managed to dodge out of going to any Geography lessons this week :D
6 - It's Friday Death Metal Friday

1. The Sanctuary making a comeback, meaning that if I do go to opening, I'll probably do it.
2. Blivvy getting repainted.
3. X-Sector getting a general tidy.
4. Les Misérables, which I just got back from seeing. I need say nothing more than this: Anne Hathaway deserves the Oscar for Best Supporting Actress.

1.) I'm going to see Les Miserables tommorow! ;D
2.) X-Sector clean up! :)
3.) I'm just happy! :D

Currently in a happy mood that seems to have popped out of nowhere. Despite being down with pretty much everything for the past three months, I've just suddenly hit a wall of happiness. I think I know why, but I also don't? Hmm.

I'm happy because:
1.Last day of a 6 day week!
2.Going to Towers for a lovely relaxing break.
3.Have more money in my bank than I thought.
4.Looks like I'm going to make a decent amount of commission today.
5.The X-sector tidy up and repaint!

Ill try! :p

1) les mizzle was great and I saw it with my wonderful friend and her family.
2) been invited on holiday with my above friends family.
3) seeing the hobbit has just reminded me of how much I love Tolkien.
4) invented an essentially imaginative world with above friend based around Tolkien's Shire and a splash of marvel. Its enjoyable to talk about it with her.
5) going to pub tonight with old school friends.
6) I'm getting better at digital painting.
7) I'm applying for university's. Though late, hopefully I can get into Bedford (luton campus) just to get an digital animation technology degree.
8 ) I'm going to an open day at said uni on Wednesday (with above friend) we will then make a bag end themed cake and produce a middle earthen themed feast the next day. That will be glorious, I'm sure!

My turn! :)

1 - I've got a new PS3 game (Far Cry 3) which is awesome.
2 - I start work again in less than a month.
3 - Very soon I will be reunited with my beloved Train 4. ;D
4 - Oblivion is being re-painted.
5 - I had a doughnut for breakfast.
6 - I'm going to Manchester with friends on Wednesday.
7 - Oblivion is being re-painted.
8 - I have the best girlfriend I could ever wish for, who means the world to me, and I love her more than anything. :)

Well I am sort of happy and a bit sad today.

The reason I am a bit sad first, taken from my Facebook update.
"I must admit that I will be sad to see my Punto go on Sunday. It has been a great little car for me for the last 7 years. I have covered over 60, 000 miles in it. It has never left me stranded by the side of the road and I have never had to get the spare wheel out of the boot. Its been a solid reliable car that has been a great first car. Lets hope this next one is going to be just as good for me."

I am happy because tomorrow I will be picking up my newer car. Its going to be a Honda Jazz sport in that lovely Blue colour that Honda does. 2006 only 48K on the clock.

I am cooking roast chicken for tea tonight. Anyone want to come round for some?