• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

The I Feel Happy Topic!

mrbrightside said:
I've got my degree results!

BA (Hons) Media and Communication - FIRST CLASS :D

Bloody hell - massive congratulations on that one! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's the little things that make me happy - such as my childhood park finally following me on Twitter today. :)

I now have a degree :)

Got a 2:2 in Media (Film) Production - after getting chicken pox right round deadline time last year, missing out on my degree by 2 modules, and having to come back January - June this year to retake, I'm thrilled with that :)

Mattiaaa said:
mrbrightside said:

Congratulations! YES DMU...*fist pumps*
You went to DMU? Sweet!

Wait, how did you know I went there lol?

Mattiaaa said:
mrbrightside said:
Mattiaaa said:
mrbrightside said:

Congratulations! YES DMU...*fist pumps*
You went to DMU? Sweet!

Wait, how did you know I went there lol?

Yeah, I study Drama Studies there still. :) You posted it a while back on TTF and so that's how I knew and I recognised you once on the photo topic!

Reading it back...I realise my post sounds creepy...urm, awk! haha.
Haha that's not terrifying at all ;)

Though I guess a 6ft 5 bloke sticks out on campus a bit... XD

After a great day at Alton with my friends yesterday I'm feeling good but also my grandparents are taking me to Blackpool for a couple of days next week as a birthday present!

After being in a depressive state the last week I'm feeling better now and trying to concentrate on the positives in life rather than letting everything bad shroud me over and destroy me.

Only downside to that is that I've blocked out a lot of people the past week, so feel like I've broken the pieces now with no way of getting some people back in my life.

Got my uni exam results back last week too. Passed everything in my first year, all equating roughly to a 2:2. Although nothing in our first year goes towards the degree. But I'm happy about the results, a few months ago I didn't feel I was that clever enough to get through a degree but reflecting on my results I'm rather pleased and believe I do have the capability of continuing with university. Just need to set my mind to it really. :D

After feeling like crap for the past 36 hours, I finally feel like I'm in a better mood! ;D

I am fat. i don't mind admitting it. I'm now, since losing my parents, going to change. I'm starting a diet and joining the Gym, my next door neighbour is going to help me throughout it all. I'm not doing it for anyone in particular, but for myself. To keep myself happy and fit and healthy.

AdamJ said:
I am fat. i don't mind admitting it. I'm now, since losing my parents, going to change. I'm starting a diet and joining the Gym, my next door neighbour is going to help me throughout it all. I'm not doing it for anyone in particular, but for myself. To keep myself happy and fit and healthy.
Good to hear! No one should have to go through what you have done, it's reassuring to see you not giving in. I hope you stick it out and it helps. All the best.

I'm going to see Phantom of the Opera on it's national tour in Birmingham in March, for my birthday!

*happy Stevie*

:D

I just saw a Facebook post I've dreamed of seeing for years.

Pulp said:
Pulp come home for Christmas. Sheffield Arena, Saturday 8 December 2012. Tissues optional. Presale starts now! http://tiny.cc/pulpsheffield

I'm seeing my favourite band for the first time, in my home city, in their first home city gig for a decade. I'm so excited I could cry.

I've started a healthy eating regime, I'm going to start getting regular exercise and I am determined to slim down a wee bit...

Oh, and The Killers are releasing a new album :)

Got myself a new bike using the cycle to work scheme.
mongoose_crossway_350_disc_01.jpg

Its much easier to ride than my old mountain bike. Just got to get it insured for the bike shed we had near the flat.

First day of work went well yesterday, and today the event three years in the making finally arrived - graduation! A great day to cap it all off, and what better place to do it than the home of my beloved football club, the Stadium of Light.

Just a shame I'm back at work tomorrow so I can't get completely wrecked tonight! Saturday, however...

First time I've posted in the Happy topic. :)

It was Sports Day today. Although I'm pretty gutted, getting 2nd in both long and triple jump with an injured ankle hopefully wasn't too bad!

Shame I actually dislocated it on my last jump couldn't do my 1500m and 800m. :(

Oo, and hopefully Owl City for my birthday. :D :D :D

Couldn't be happier. :)