• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

The I Feel Happy Topic!

Visited Stratford today and it made me more excited for the Olympics! Plus I'm going to see the torch on Monday! ;D

You going to watch it goes past Selhurst Park Eddie?

I have had a very positive day today, and hopefully get a positive outcome early next week.

Happy Ian

IanB said:
You going to watch it goes past Selhurst Park Eddie?

I have had a very positive day today, and hopefully get a positive outcome early next week.

Happy Ian

I was thinking about going to Selhurst, Ian. But my other options are Bromley High Street or Crystal Palace park. I'll probably decide on the day.

:)

I had a very good day at Blackpool yesterday at the pleasure beach and my first time in the Blackpool Tower since Merlin took control :)

Charlee said:
Schools off for Summer!

Sleeping for 6 weeks, what could be better?

Sleeping for 7.

But I have to agree. I'm off now too and I've got Endless Skype Calls, Staffs Sand, Flamingo Land, BPB and more to look forward too.

And Danneh's made me the best signature and avatar ever so why shouldn't I be happy?

My Dad just told me that he has bought tickets so we can see Olympic Basketball and go up the Orbit Tower next week! ;D

Stelios said:
I've got Flamingo Land to look forward to.

lol_face.jpg

I've had a really nice day so far. Barbecue for lunch, lovely weather, Alonso won the German GP, Bradley Wiggins won the Tour de France...Life's good! :)

I found some photos today from when I was a baby with my mum & dad, they've instantly turned into my most treasured possessions.

And to make it better, I have a new headset for my PS3. Had trouble with my old one so got the new Tritton Switchblade bluetooth one, its quite comfy so I'm very happy on a Sunday! ...for once

I graduated yesterday! It was honestly one of the best feelings in my life... I was nervous all day Friday, but once I got there, got into my robes, had a photo done and started meeting up with old friends from Uni it just became the most incredible experience.

Nothing will beat your name being called as you walk across a stage with a theatre full of people clapping you on one side and all of your friends cheering you loudly on the other.

Amazing :D

Just been to see the Dark Knight Rises and wow, amazing film. But I'm feeling happy because after spending some time with a friend whose been away on holiday for two weeks, I've realised I have a few weeks filled with plans with my friends. It's nice that I have these people in my life otherwise I would be so bored aha! And I'm looking forward to meeting people on this forum at the Staffs Sandwich at the end of August :)

I've just rounded off a perfect day at Alton with some lovely Skype calls with TST Specul Rumers and foamy banana sweets.

Just come back from the Olympic Torch relay at Selhurst Park and it was amazing! Beautiful Sunshine, Free Giveaways from both The Sponsors and Crystal Palace F.C and took some photos which basically made me happy!

Not felt this happy since TTF South! ;D

I got my deposit back from my halls for my first year. I got the full £300. :D
Which means £300 into my Europa fund! :D

I got told I can do my AAT Level 1 in Admin and Accounting through a local college - yay!

It'll help if I go self employed, but will hopefully open some more doors job wise while I save to start my business.

My stepdaughter gave birth to a little boy called jacob to at 1630, he weighed 6 pound 7.

Cant wait till she is down in a fortnight.