• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

The I Feel Happy Topic!

Sam said:
I just saw a Facebook post I've dreamed of seeing for years.

Pulp said:
Pulp come home for Christmas. Sheffield Arena, Saturday 8 December 2012. Tissues optional. Presale starts now! http://tiny.cc/pulpsheffield

I'm seeing my favourite band for the first time, in my home city, in their first home city gig for a decade. I'm so excited I could cry.

Pulp are fantastic live. Enjoy ;D

I have so much to look forward to.

My Nikon D3200 coming on Monday
Summer Holidays
Starting JCB Academy
Nemmy EST in September
Florida in March, and also my birthday (although I'm a bit peeved I'm not going for New Year's)
and
The Phantom of the Opera when I get back from Florida!
:D

I've just confirmed that I'm going to Alton multiple times in 14 days, with my best mate on Sunday, possibly with Young TST Skype Six on Thursday 19th (depending on parents approval) and again with someone on Sunday 22nd! I'm more than happy, I'm ecstatic.

Stelios said:
I've just confirmed that I'm going to Alton multiple times in 14 days, with my best mate on Sunday, possibly with Young TST Skype Six on Thursday 19th (depending on parents approval) and again with someone on Sunday 22nd! I'm more than happy, I'm ecstatic.

Young TST Skype Six?! You certainly are as enterprising with your titling efforts as your namesake Mr Haji-Ioannou ;)

Pixie-Ro said:
Sam said:
I just saw a Facebook post I've dreamed of seeing for years.

Pulp said:
Pulp come home for Christmas. Sheffield Arena, Saturday 8 December 2012. Tissues optional. Presale starts now! http://tiny.cc/pulpsheffield

I'm seeing my favourite band for the first time, in my home city, in their first home city gig for a decade. I'm so excited I could cry.

Pulp are fantastic. Enjoy ;D
Fixed.

I. Am. So jealous!

Ah it feels so good to post in this topic!

Anyway, I'm happy because I've been told something that's very important to me. I'd prefer to keep it private (for now anyway) but it's made me happy! There some negatives about what I've been told, but they're not major and the Postives outweigh the negatives!

All I wanted to say, Hope It'll last! ;D

Moving from the I feel down topic to the I feel happy topic...

Just had a good day at Alton Towers with my best friend today (she decided to treat me to two days at Alton Towers to cheer me up from what's been happening at the moment). Got another day in the park tomorrow then a long journey home, but it's worth it :)

That's very nice of your friend to treat you to two days at Alton, Lottie. Hope you're enjoying your time there, you deserve it! :)

Always nice to hear about people all over having fun and forgetting their troubles. As cliché as it may sound, it really does put a smile on my face reading about all these people I've never even met enjoying life. There really is a community here - there are so many great forums out there that I browse (Shyguy's World, RCTLounge, CoasterForce etc.) yet I congratulate the site team on managing the only one where there is such a great atmosphere. It's a lovely sentiment here that others can share in both trouble and happiness. Sorry to ramble, just thought I'd get it out there.

On a side note, I really must meet some of the lovely people on this forum in real.

James said:
That's very nice of your friend to treat you to two days at Alton, Lottie. Hope you're enjoying your time there, you deserve it! :)

Thanks James :) It was more for both of us as she's the one I've mostly used as a shoulder to cry on. But anyway, had a fantastic two days at Alton despite the weather being grotty yesterday but stayed dry for today, and the big queues with the wonderful school children ::) lol. However being with Merlin Annual Passes, we took advantage of fastracks ;)

A treat like that is always nice Lottie. and Eurosatch I will say to you what I say to everyone when the announce they are going to Orlando: I hate you! :p

If you need any help planning I am good at writing long boring posts about what to see/do in Orlando and where to eat. :)

Not clue why, just feeling exceptionally happy and confident for once, even if I have no reason to! :D