• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

The I Feel Happy Topic!

WHAT? HOW??????

I'm currently building a park and it's already lagging... not even a quarter full.

What system are you running? I'm running a 27' mac of all things and works soundly? You might need some extra RAM or something or upgrade the CPU.

:)

Just finished my first full track coaster that doesn't, in my opinion, suck in NL2

Satisfying isn't it? I'm currently building a quad duelling Infinity coaster and that's going to be sooooooo satisfying when done

Got an interview with East Midlands Trains. Subject to getting off a training day at Krispy Kreme

Some friends of mine have been trying to start a family for quite a few years, but for health reasons, haven't been able to. Eventually, they started IVF, and were successful, but unfortunately, the baby didn't survive the early stages of pregnancy. They tried again, and were successful once again. (I believe that if this attempt failed, they would have potentially looked down the route of adoption.) The plan was for their baby to be induced three weeks from now (a week before it was due anyway), but a C-section was performed this morning, and they have a lovely little girl called Ellen. I'm just so happy for them. They've tried for a long time, and they finally have the child they really wanted. I have no idea when I'll be seeing the three of them, but I'm looking forward to it. Might end up coupling it with a trip to see my brother's second child (due date is the 24th of June, I believe), given that I'd be going past Exeter anyway heading down to Cornwall, but I'll have to wait and see on that point.

I'm on holiday from work for a week, and I think I've definitely earned it. Oh, and I've just found a box of a dozen Creme Eggs that I thought I'd lost. :D

At Christmas I left my teaching job as I could no longer work for the self serving, rude, ignorant and downright nasty senior leadership team. I made the huge and scary decision to move to supply work, as I just needed to get out - my confidence and love for the job had hit an all time low. After a few weeks I started getting regular work at a lovely school which turned into a long term maternity cover. The school, staff and children are amazing and I feel supported and encouraged and happy to go to work every day. Well today the deputy pulled me aside, asked if I was happy and if I would consider staying on, as they are hoping to be able to offer me a job for next year! I practically bit her hand off! I am keeping everything crossed as nothing is official yet, but I am happier than I've been for a long time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First time I've ever managed to do decent in a science exam, so much pressure going in after doing no revision, managed to finish top of year 9 now, mind you I have a maths exam tomorrow I know absolutely nothing on so it'll all go down then, least I've done well in a subect a half like :p Buzzing to be honest :D