• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

The I Feel Happy Topic!

Naaaaaww thanks you guys! and don't worry it always happens at the most unexpected time just carry on as normal and something will be waiting round the corner for you! ;)

I'm on a date this Friday as well. Not holding hopes out for anything long term but it's still exciting (plus he's super hot :D).
@Joseph hope things work out well for you two! :)

You're born alone and you die alone. Anything in between is just an illusion.

Can't remember where I heard that but it cheers me up when I feel lonely or like crap, and I've found that as long as you have good friends in your life, being single is not a problem at all.

Ignore the media. Cheesy romantic movies, "The one" and "happy ever after" are all BS used to sell things so don't let it get you down.

Ok I realise this is a bit of a drunk rant so I'll go away now. Love to you all :)

After 20 years of following Wales home and away (maybe missed a few under Toshack) I am packing my bags to go to a Finals for the first time :D As a bonus I am even stopping at Le Mans on the way down. Couldn't care if we lose every game, I'm just going to get drunk, sing and be merry. Slightly miffed we didn't get a game in Paris as I would have shoe-horned a trip to Park Asterix in.

And talking of wildlife , caught these to having a bit of family time outside Oblivion today
LE3VIyC.jpg
And the results ....
anP0Mxu.jpg

Are you certain they're the same ones? :D oh who am I kidding we all know how romantic x sector is :rolleyes:

I've had a pretty decent week. Got myself a new job on Monday (still with Sainsbury's, but I'm moving over to the petrol station). I've been running the clothing department all week due to my team leader being on holiday, and I think I've managed to do a pretty decent job of it. And this morning, I got a phone call from my brother to tell me that I'm an uncle to another lovely little girl called Lydia. :D I think that last one really puts the icing on the cake to a very good week. Even if the phone call did wake me up at 9 this morning. :p