• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

The I Feel Happy Topic!

Well folks, I have another trip planned this week, the place where all Scots go to...the Scottish colony of Blackpool!

Yes, this means a trip to BPB and hopefully I'll enjoy myself there despite what others on here might think. So yeah, looking forward to getting back to Blackpool and wrap up a fairly busy theme park month for me after many years away from both I'm getting both parks done in one month, I'm really making up for lost time while mourning that I don't have any of those two parks at home...

Well folks, I have another trip planned this week, the place where all Scots go to...the Scottish colony of Blackpool!
Aye I see the Scottish equivalent of the Midlander invasions of Skegvegas, I don't know many people my age from round here who haven't done Skeggy in a day just to get by the sea.

Have a good trip mate.

Eurovision is coming to the UK next year.

I need say no more. :D
Not really surprising given the circumstances. Still, it's welcoming to have Eurovision hosted in this country after many years plus it is nice to actually live in the knowledge that I'll watch a live broadcast of Eurovision in the UK.

Not really surprising given the circumstances. Still, it's welcoming to have Eurovision hosted in this country after many years plus it is nice to actually live in the knowledge that I'll watch a live broadcast of Eurovision in the UK.
I was going to look into getting tickets to go and see it just because it’s here, but, to be honest, I think I’d still have a better time having a party in my own house with my friends and watching it, rather than sitting around for hours watching the live show lol. So yeah I agree - it’ll still be good knowing it’s being hosted in the UK!

I was going to look into getting tickets to go and see it just because it’s here, but, to be honest, I think I’d still have a better time having a party in my own house with my friends and watching it, rather than sitting around for hours watching the live show lol. So yeah I agree - it’ll still be good knowing it’s being hosted in the UK!
It's one of the hardest things to get tickets to as well! However, why don't you try and get tickets for one of the semi finals or even the dress rehearsal/jury shows of the final? Still an amazing atmosphere! :D

It's one of the hardest things to get tickets to as well! However, why don't you try and get tickets for one of the semi finals or even the dress rehearsal/jury shows of the final? Still an amazing atmosphere! :D
The problem with that is we never watch any of the songs at all before the final - we like the surprise of them on the night lol

I've made no secret of my recent issues with my mental health, but I'm pleased to say that after two weeks signed off work by my GP, I'm feeling a lot more refreshed and ready to go back on Wednesday. However, I'll only be there for a couple more weeks, as I'm also delighted to announce I have a new job lined up in the rail industry, starting on Monday 12th September. :D Working from home, more normal office hours Monday-Friday (with occasional evening & weekend work)...I'm very much looking forward to it.

One more thing, though, which is absolutely huge for me. On Tuesday afternoon last week, when I finally managed to get my older brother and his wife on their own for a bit, we sat down on the grass outside my church on our way home from a trip to the shops with my parents and my nieces (they'd all gone home together to start sorting out dinner), I came out to them. My SIL's immediate reaction was to give me a hug. The news didn't really surprise them, but they also didn't want to ask in case they were wrong and looked a bit stupid, which is understandable. :p They understood the rationale behind a number of my decisions with regard to who I do and don't tell, and also gave me some interesting bits of info that I wasn't aware of - not going into details about that on a public forum. It honestly couldn't have gone any better, and I'm just so relieved that someone in my family finally knows I'm gay and is very supportive of me. ❤️ 🏳️‍🌈

I've made no secret of my recent issues with my mental health, but I'm pleased to say that after two weeks signed off work by my GP, I'm feeling a lot more refreshed and ready to go back on Wednesday. However, I'll only be there for a couple more weeks, as I'm also delighted to announce I have a new job lined up in the rail industry, starting on Monday 12th September. :D Working from home, more normal office hours Monday-Friday (with occasional evening & weekend work)...I'm very much looking forward to it.

One more thing, though, which is absolutely huge for me. On Tuesday afternoon last week, when I finally managed to get my older brother and his wife on their own for a bit, we sat down on the grass outside my church on our way home from a trip to the shops with my parents and my nieces (they'd all gone home together to start sorting out dinner), I came out to them. My SIL's immediate reaction was to give me a hug. The news didn't really surprise them, but they also didn't want to ask in case they were wrong and looked a bit stupid, which is understandable. :p They understood the rationale behind a number of my decisions with regard to who I do and don't tell, and also gave me some interesting bits of info that I wasn't aware of - not going into details about that on a public forum. It honestly couldn't have gone any better, and I'm just so relieved that someone in my family finally knows I'm gay and is very supportive of me. ❤️ 🏳️‍🌈
So proud of you mate, you've had so many accomplishments in such a short space of time!

I normally crack that joke.
In technical terms, I could have actually murdered two, and still be out by now.
Nice and cheap 35, only coral.