• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

The I want --- to be implemented topic

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
As the thread’s been bumped; how come Project Horizon isn’t present in the “Future Plans” section?

It's in the planning portal now that the application has been submitted.
I mean the Future Plans section of the main site; I’m sorry if that wasn’t clear.

Even though it’s being discussed in great depth on the forums, it doesn’t appear to be present anywhere on the main site aside from in the News section.

I mean the Future Plans section of the main site; I’m sorry if that wasn’t clear.

Even though it’s being discussed in great depth on the forums, it doesn’t appear to be present anywhere on the main site aside from in the News section.
Ahh I see, my bad. Good point.

We’ll get the front page updated tonight :)

While there’s a lot of in depth discussion on the forum, 99% of that discussion is pure speculation rather than news. For the time being the news article serves to cover the majority of what we know and the forum allows people to view and contribute to speculation.

As things progress we’ll have a dedicated section on the site.

It's like the team have a life outside of the site, or something.

downton abbey librarians GIF

This is an incredibly small thing and probably nothing that can be done.

When looking at a poll in Dark mode and clicking to see who's voted for what, the members names are purple text on a gold background which makes it quite difficult to read.

Is there anyway of changing this or is it too complex?

I’ll have a look into this and see if we can tweak it. Should be doable. One of those little things that slipped through to dark mode net!

🔔 Update​

This should now be sorted. Thanks for raising!

If life was so easy...
Enthusiastic about the actual topic, just not 90% of the content.

Kind of agree here. A snooze topic button would be great, but then you'd still have to scroll pages of crud just to get to the part where something useful is said.

Na, 'cos if anything exciting came up, it would get several thousand mentions in the general thread for 2023 until the censoring swines of nice moderators would guide the" thoosies "back to the correct topic.
Just checking...

Hahaha...when you go back into edit...it puts the rude word back in...love it!

Na, 'cos if anything exciting came up, it would get several thousand mentions in the general thread for 2023 until the censoring swines of nice moderators would guide the" People who are very interested in and involved with a particular subject or activity "back to the correct topic.
Just checking...

Hahaha...when you go back into edit...it puts the rude word back in...love it!

Just close the damn threads I say. Sod em.
We will all see for real soon enough anyway. Why talk about it

Take the head from Hydra, and it will just appear elsewhere, and in a less forgiving place.
Leave the poor henry hounds alone to their vomit.
We know where they are.

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.