• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

The I want --- to be implemented topic

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
What will happen with the threads currently in Planning Portal and Planning Portal Archive? Will they just move into Future Discussion?

Somebody been tinkering with the stylesheet again?

Screenshot_20230227_200916_Chrome.jpg

As well as the text being cropped it also lets you scroll to the right even though there's nothing there

I know this is quite minor, but I think the Ride Register might be a tad out of date... it still lists Enterprise and Duel as operating, and The Curse at Alton Manor and Twistatron haven't been added: https://towersstreet.com/history/past-rides/
You are entirely correct. We're still working through our early season site maintenance at the moment.

The ride register is one of the few non-automated bits of the site, so doesn't automatically update as we add and remove rides.

I like the reaction score feature and see you can view members with the highest reaction score. Could we have an option to see the lowest reaction scores, for people like me who are currently near the bottom?

I like the reaction score feature and see you can view members with the highest reaction score. Could we have an option to see the lowest reaction scores, for people like me who are currently near the bottom?
We don’t really use the reaction score feature, the highest score bit is built into the forum software, but we’ve removed it from under people’s usernames on individual posts.

The aim of reactions on TowersStreet is more to thank people for their individual posts instead of adding another reply rather than to rack up points on a leaderboard :)

Appreciate no one is here to rack up points but for those newbies at the other end of the spectrum, they might like to see their reaction score. Is there a way we can view those please?

Appreciate no one is here to rack up points but for those newbies at the other end of the spectrum, they might like to see their reaction score. Is there a way we can view those please?
You can view your own in your profile (click your name at the top). You can also see others by clicking their names if you wish.

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.