• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

The I want --- to be implemented topic

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
What are the chances of support for the WebP file format any time soon? I am sure this format will save you some server space your side too I am sure.

But also, it is quickly becoming the defacto format for putting pictures online. Due to it's smaller file size with minimal to almost no reduction in photo quality.

What are the chances of support for the WebP file format any time soon? I am sure this format will save you some server space your side too I am sure.

But also, it is quickly becoming the defacto format for putting pictures online. Due to it's smaller file size with minimal to almost no reduction in photo quality.
Site wise, at present the majority of images are on Flickr, so it's not really much of a problem - we have plenty of space on the server at present. In the future as the site evolves, perhaps though! Forum wise, it's not supported natively by Xenforo at present, although next version is supposed to have it.

Site wise, at present the majority of images are on Flickr, so it's not really much of a problem - we have plenty of space on the server at present. In the future as the site evolves, perhaps though! Forum wise, it's not supported natively by Xenforo at present, although next version is supposed to have it.

Thansk Craig. Yeah I was more so talking on the forum side.

Not entirely sure this bit is relevant to Go Jetters...
1685314407004.png
Yes it is, whenever the Go Jetters visit somewhere Ubercorn gives some funky facts about their location!
dancing GIF by CBeebies Australia

You'll find a few bit like that throughout the CBeebies Land pages.

Quite a few of the ride pages reflect something about the format of the show that is represented. Mainly because someone had to tune in to some episodes in order to write the pages, so this was an ideal way for them to also keep their sanity. ;)

#TheGlamourousLifeOfAWebmaster

As explained in the topic, Coastle discussion has very much run its course now. The answers are now rotating from previous ones and there's very little value on the discussion taking place.
Yeah I stopped playing it ages ago as it was getting repetitive and boring.

Apologies in advance if this is a non-starter, but seeing that we have a TS mobile app would it be possible to do a desktop app for PC?

Apologies in advance if this is a non-starter, but seeing that we have a TS mobile app would it be possible to do a desktop app for PC?
It's already available :), the progressive web app is available via Chrome or Microsoft Edge. Unfortunately Firefox and Safari don't support them on desktop.

If you're on Chrome, you need to click the button to the right of the address bar:

1693166208126.png

It's already available :), the progressive web app is available via Chrome or Microsoft Edge. Unfortunately Firefox and Safari don't support them on desktop.

If you're on Chrome, you need to click the button to the right of the address bar:

1693166208126.png
Ah cool! Unfortunately I use Firefox so never mind lol. Thanks for clarifying though. :)

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.