• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

The Microsoft Topic

Stelios

TS Member
Favourite Ride
Nemesis
For any game on any Microsoft platform. Discuss the software or hardware, a general topic. Can clump together games such as Forza which were in separate topics.

It needs leaded solder, someone please give me another down side.

halo4releasedate-600x300.jpg

homerdrool21.JPG

Just thought I`d bump this thread, because the Xbox now has Internet Explorer. So I`m posting this using my Xbox controller (I have that keyboard thingy).

So far its nothing special, but at least its a nice little extra.

Oh so it's actually the real internet unlike the completely useless Bing search that only let you search Xbox related stuff.

That could come in use, need to update my Xbox now :)

Only just realised yesterday that you can watch Sky on the Xbox! A bit behind I know but I never look around the Dashboard, I've always got a game loaded when I turn it on. So cool, although very annoying that it contains more on-demand stuff than the actual Sky box does through Anytime.

"A system update for Xbox Live is available. Would you like to download it now? If you don't, your console will become a useless brick."

Gee... let me think. ::)

Does Internet Explorer come with achievements?

50G - install unsigned ActiveX Control
10G - find a page with a broken box model
30G - login to a Sharepoint site

;-)

Jordan said:
Does Internet Explorer come with achievements?

50G - install unsigned ActiveX Control
10G - find a page with a broken box model
30G - login to a Sharepoint site

;-)

100G - use it once in the first hour of buying a new computer in order to download a better browser

Smartglass is now out on the iOS App Store. It's pretty cool, especially as its free. It also makes the Internet Explorer app on the 360 much more usable - for example, I'm using Smartglass on my iPad to write this post. You can also use the screen as a mouse thing, which makes everything an awful lot easier to use.