• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

The New Layout Geek League 2017-18

Sorry to sound demanding, but aren't we due a clue today @Rick?
EDIT: But I'd also like to make a final guess of Raging Wolf Bobs at Geauga Lake?

Thanks @Rick! In that case, I'm probably way off, but is it The Beast at Kings Island?
You are correct. You are way off.

beastoverview.jpg

Sorry for double posting, but is this coaster Excalibur at Six Flags AstroWorld, the Arrow Mine Train that was later stored in Frontier City?

Avalanche at Timber Falls adventure park? Just to avoid this becoming @Matt N guesses every coaster ever built to get the answer.

Continuing my trend of guessing coasters that look even remotely similar, is it Bandit at Yomiuriland?

Are we are game over @Sammy ? Last clue was posted on Monday.

We are indeed game over. Apologies for the delayed response, 5 points to you good sir.

The game remains in your hands, post a new layout at your will! Well done!

We are indeed game over. Apologies for the delayed response, 5 points to you good sir. The game remains in your hands, post a new layout at your will! Well done!
Cheers old boy.

The ride that defeated y'all was Round & Round, a Meisho headache machine that has been gathering dust/rust for half a decade at Porto Europe in Japan, the ride was originally built with standard trains but in true Japanese style, they decided to add spinning cars a couple of years after its construction and the result was not pleasant. The park is about an hour's drive from the rather wonderful Universal Studios Japan.

And now for something completely different, in the interest of fairness, the easiest layout I shall ever post:

IdBqg38.png

@Matt N - it is not Oblivion.