• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

The New Layout Geek League 2017-18

Not going to lie It took a fair bit of digging to find it. I suspected it was an Arrow with two lifts but I was randomly looking up terrain coasters when I actually found it. From above it was so obvious!

Feels good to be back in the game! If I remember correctly it's my turn to post a layout now:

Layout01.jpg
Is it Steel Dragon 2000 at Nagashima Spa Land?

Nope... to Intimidator 305, not to a clue.

Clue 1: I know that some of you have memorised Google Maps, so I chose a ride that’s partially enclosed ;)
Damn it! That chucks a curveball into the mix!

Sorry for double posting, but is it Huracan, the Zierer Force coaster at Bellewaerde?

Dragon - Legoland Florida
Definitely looks like it, now you've said it. And come to think of it, it is now a custom ride after the dark ride section was added on, even though it was once a cloned layout

Absolutely Correct!

Thought I was going to beat you all with a Merlin ride, and a modified version of one of the most commen kid coasters! This ride always makes me laugh at how badly the extension leads into the original ride: