• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

The New Layout Geek League 2017-18

As promised, here is the next layout:

Layout_2.jpg

:)
Would it be Santa Monica West Coaster at Pacific Park?

Here is your layout:
Muntanha_Russa_Aquashow_Family_Park.png

Sorry that the drawing isn't exactly fantastic, but I think it is accurate enough to give you an idea. Get guessing, geek leaguers!

@Matt N Judging by some of those curves, it has to be something from Arrow.
As I said above, the drawing is not fantastic, but is accurate enough to give a rough idea of the layout.

On a side note, I think the leaderboard needs changing, as I now have 5 points and @Rob now has 10.

Anyway, is that Montanha Russa at Aquashow Family Park?

Dammit! Yes it is! Here you go, have 3 points! I thought that was more obscure than Jozi Express, but obviously not, as you also guessed that on your first guess! Well done! That was a hard one!

Also, I think the leaderboard may need updating again, as you now have... 13 points!

Last edited:
3 days later and no guesses, it's time for a clue!

Of the rollercoasters that are present at this park, the coaster in question is the reason you would make a visit (the others are all clones).

I'm afraid not.

Looks like another clue is need, this one was meant to be easier as well.

So second amd final clue - this coaster is in mainland Europe.

I'm afraid not.

Looks like another clue is need, this one was meant to be easier as well.

So second amd final clue - this coaster is in mainland Europe.

I was searching through Asia on RCDB purposely! :banghead: Looks like I'll have to change my tactic!

Reactions: Rob
Sorry for double posting, but is it Timber at Walibi Rhône-Alpes?

Reactions: Tim