• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

The New Layout Geek League 2017-18

Still playing, but searching through the whole of the RCDB can be time consuming :p

Kicking myself about the last one, I checked the other Walabi parks but not that one.

OK geeks, take a look at this one!:
Super_Train_Water_Garden_Salmaniya.png

As I've said for the last two, the drawing is not fantastic, but gives an accurate enough idea!

Super Train Water @ Garden Salmaniya
What?! How did you get that so quickly? I purposely went with Bahrain so it was more obscure than Portugal and South Africa! I honestly don't know how much more obscure I can go?
P.S. Well done. You have earned 3 points, if my message didn't imply that.

What?! How did you get that so quickly? I purposely went with Bahrain so it was more obscure than Portugal and South Africa! I honestly don't know how much more obscure I can go?
Maybe it was intuition. Maybe I'm a genius. Maybe I quoted the post to decry your artwork yet again and you'd named the file 'Super_Train_Water_Garden_Salmaniya.png'. I guess we'll never know :cool:

Layout to follow.

Maybe it was intuition. Maybe I'm a genius. Maybe I quoted the post to decry your artwork yet again and you'd named the file 'Super_Train_Water_Garden_Salmaniya.png'. I guess we'll never know :cool:

Layout to follow.
I thought I removed the file name? Whenever I try and quote my own post, only the picture shows up! I can't see the file name anywhere!

The file name can always be found, If you view the pages source code it'll be there. Only way not to get caught out is to call it something obscure, like 'LayoutGame01'". Handy tip for the future ;)