• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

The Queen is hiding behind my Avatar?

Mr P

TS Member
queen.jpg

Yeah, it's the queen. Removed my Avatar and it was there.

Is this anything to do with the upcoming news on Sunday? :)

We all know various members of TS Team like to call themselves 'Queens' as well...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

I suppose I should say that it's all fine now. But genuinely, I was a little bit scared. She looked angry...

I came across an even more disturbing image today while viewing the shoutbox. :/

omg.jpg

In all seriousness I think it's flippin' hilarious the Queen appeared behind your avatar! May be she's watching us? *shifty eyes*

Jonathan said:
She probably had one too many glasses of gin & tonic and somehow ended up here. :p

Well she was at a dinner party at Buckingham Palace on Tuesday night which my boss attended. Maybe she fancied a nosey around after it had finnished?

This has to without doubt be my favourite topic in the history of both TS and TT :p I'm in stitches!

Only thing I can think is your browser cached the image of the Queen under the same name as your image, and it got confused and displayed her :p

Either that or we actually are converting to a royalist site #conspiracytheory ;)

But I'm just working on some new branding! TowersStreet is becoming PallMall.

Ahhhh the presence of Diogo's tin hat. No matter which corners of the internet you lurk in, it always twinkles - bright and proud. ;)