• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

The Sinking Ship: (Un)Love Letters to Merlin

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
I hope that things are now so bad that there is a forced change upward.

Finally, the cuts have wrecked the visitor experience. I feel sorry for the staff who are having to run the park without proper resource.

They'll say they're opening at 10 and knowing that tech services won't have the rides open by then they'll just put them up as unavailable and tweet the usual 'our teams are trying to get the rides open as soon as possible'.

As we know they planned to open the rides even later before the park even opened this season and backed down due to the backlash. In reality they didn't back down though as it's obvious they don't have the staff to open the rides on time.

I wish they'd just be honest and stop lying to the public in a vain attempt to cover up their cuts.
Unfortunately this is what big corporations do. Lie.
Lie to everyone.
Never admit liability
Never admit anything is wrong
Everything is fine.

Then the next thing anyone knows is PwC have been called in as administrators and everyone’s out of a job

I hope that things are now so bad that there is a forced change upward.

Finally, the cuts have wrecked the visitor experience. I feel sorry for the staff who are having to run the park without proper resource.

I'm with you on that regarding the poor staff. Tech services must be run ragged too trying to get the rides running for opening and keep them running. Surely it can't be safe running from pillar to post all day if they are.

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.