• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

[The Smiler] Game Discussion

badlydrawnkelBel said:
Why...am...I...not...winning...ANYTHING?!? Arghhhhhhh!

:twirly:

Every time it looks like it might land on win, it slowly rolls over onto the next section of the wheel! What a fix!

Just been looking at some of Towers Tweets today, apparently there is a update on the app this week, which will be useful when visiting the resort to scan things!

djtruefitt said:
Just been looking at some of Towers Tweets today, apparently there is a update on the app this week, which will be useful when visiting the resort to scan things!

I just got an update on google play, v1.04 - Added AR scanning triggers.

Working in the gaming industry, the wheel is probably "random" as we display on our gaming machines. However what they don't display is the odds of winning, yes at a glance it may look like a 1:4 chance of winning, but in reality the payout percentage is more than likely somewhere in the region of 0.001%.

As its "fun gaming" with a £0.00 cost of play there's no legal obligation to display any chances of winning/percentages e.t.c.

Basically, it will give out the prizes at some point. You've got to be lucky enough to play it at the right time though!

LordOfDarkness said:
I've just compiled the source code now and am pretty sneakily looking at everything inside the app, this is what I found to do with the QR code side of it:

http://imageupper.com/g/?S020001001Z1362007604903813

scanning this -
Z1362007604903813_2.jpg

now shows the smiler logo with spinning eyes :)

Also unlocks the achievement "on site"

I recommend you try scanning this from the park map:

TheSmiler2013Map_zps60fd9149.jpg

Rather cool!

:)

I'm back with more things to scan!

From the most recent update, these have been added to the list of scannable things.

23gzhxw.jpg

lfsw6.jpg

316vqdu.jpg

i just won the half price fastrack as well. I'm guessing a recent update they have released loads of small insignificant prizes and made winning easier

GaryH said:
I just won 20% off FastTrack tickets on wheel of win =) happy days!!
Can I ask what device you are using and what software it is running?

I've tried loads but I still haven't won... :(

Won this on my nexus tablet.... Though I also use my mobile phone sometimes:) I think they have added more prizes now after complaints from people..... Keep trying!

Hi all

I too won half price fast track tickets and it says awaiting dispatch. Seeing as they have to be used by end of April, I thought perhaps that you could use the code on the website but it doesn't seem like it. At least we know we aren't spinning in vain ;D

I won a 20% off on fast passes before the end of April :) Unfortunately not going until June lol. If anyone would like it (if theyre transferable...) please message me!