• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

[The Smiler] Marketing discussion

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
I've always said Alton should make a resort soundtrack CD. It would make quite a profit I should imagine.

P.S. I love The Smiler's Soundtrack! :p

For most of the music, they just buy a license to play it in the area. They cannot claim it to be theirs and therefore cannot sell it.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I do love the Smiler audio, its so creepy, yet also so happy at the same time!

Not only is there all the outdoor queue line audio, there is different audio in the indoor queue, stairs and station, both lift hills, exit stairs and corridor, shop and the various speech parts.

I bet the people who created the audio must have the HA HA HA stuck in their head for life!

Bottletop, the company who did all the videos for Nemesis Sub-Terra last year, have also done all the videos for the Smiler including Marmaliser, queue line, vertical lift hill and shop videos. They have updated their website with a bit about what they did here: http://www.bottletop.co.uk/news/?p=132

There isn't really anything we didn't know already, but the marmaliser contains twenty two minutes of videos!

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.