• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

The Space Topic

Depending how clear the skies are, I may try photograph it with my SLR. I'll be looking out for it either way though.

There really is nothing special to see about a "super moon". I've only heard the term being used in the last few years. Although saying that, last time there was one, I did notice the tide on the river Thames moving especially fast under bridges.

So NASA's big "world changing" announcement turned out to be something any 12 year old could have told you. Of course there is water on Mars, it has ice caps you can see from Earth!

Still very disapointed about the lack of a meteor heading our way. :(

It has been obvious for decades that there is water on Mars. Water clearly abundant in our solar system. This is not news.

But you do need it confirmed. Otherwise people will start believing in chemtrails and rubbish like that. You need to provide the evidence.

The announcement was that there is proof of flowing water on Mars. Everyone's known about the ice on Mars for a long time. Although this is the first 'official' confirmation that there is flowing water on Mars. It leans more towards there being some form of alien life being discovered on Mars one day.

SpaceX have just safely landed a Falcon 9 first stage... not on the barge, but all the way back at Cape Canaveral! Huge achievement and congratulations to all involved!

If you've ever wanted to see Adam Savage from Mythbusters and his mates from youtube interview a NASA big wig while sitting in the middle of the abandoned Alcatraz prison, then have I got a treat for you...

I loved You, Me & The Apocalypse. Quirky, great story, acting and scripts.

Back on space - love all things - wanted to be an astronaut when I was a kid, until my bad eyesight stopped that! Following Tim Peake with great interest.