• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

The Thread of YouTube!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INnc6DSXw6Q[/youtube]

And I thought my Nigel video was odd.

It's great, if a little exagerrated. I lol'd at the fact it's a program about a giant inverting boomerang but the factory is building completely different track! :p

I'm amazed how people are so baffled by the floating cup! It's a schoolboy prank!

So I've had a bet with my mate that if we get 1000 subs he will give us a 100 quid so please sub too juicystuff 2

Coastermaster said:
So I've had a bet with my mate that if we get 1000 subs he will give us a 100 quid so please sub too juicystuff 2

No

Coastermaster said:

Doesn't look like it has any worthwhile stuff to my taste. I don't want your videos clogging up my subscription feed in all honesty.

Coastermaster said:

Never used it but if you're really that desparate just use sub for sub.