• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

The Thread of YouTube!

I think I'll bring this thread back with some shameless self-promotion.
The following video was my Final Film for my Animation degree. Seven months of hard labour went into this, so I hope you all enjoy it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G587aOukrcU

Please leave feedback or something, I like it when people do that.

Youtube Rewind 2016 is here, listen out for the PPAP Closer mashup and the flipping (literally) finale. I don't think this one's as good as last years though.

(Cringe Fest)

Last edited:
This guy is causing a bit of a stir amongst the theme park vlog stars...,

His name is TheMossMachine and he's even had a few pops at Robb Alvey, but then again, who hasn't.

This clip even features quotes from TowersStreet!

Last edited:
Is this old news?:grinning:

EDIT: Now I've watched a couple of episodes, I now understand the reaction! :tearsofjoy:

How did I miss this first time around!?

Last edited:
RIP Grant aka The King Of Random. He unfortunately died in a paragliding accident from what i've read. A channel i've watched for a while now. It will continue with the existing production so check it out if you're curious & like random experiments, stuff like that.

Man attempts to walk across Wales in a straight line.

He bottles it when faced with a river early on, but it's a very good watch still.