• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

The TowersStreet Christmas Video

Hmm, I wonder if it'd be better and easier for you to make if you put the forum names over each part. Rather than all at the end? :)

It's a great video, rather looking forward to this years video :)

I'll film my bit once I receive my new USB cable for my camera, I'm not filming one millisecond on my phone or webcam! :p

So, I have finally filmed my section... In exactly the same position as I did the last one! HA. However this time it features me starting the video too soon, alcohol at 11:30 on a Monday morning, me trying to hide as much of myself as possible behind the Christmas tree, oh and a moose ;)

I'll get it sent over as soon as possible ;)

Was going to record a bit, but been busy and failed to do anything yet. Might have a go soon.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I'm waiting until the house is empty or so full no one will notice me, I do get shy sometimes. Might do it tomorrow or Thursday as I might have a special friend with me.

djtruefitt said:
Right I have done mine! It took longer than I thought it would! How do we send them to you Joel?

I just uploaded to Mediafire and sent the link via PM.

Yup I forgot to add that information didn't I! lol! :D

If you could upload your clips to any number of file sharing websites, whatever your preference is, just make sure it can share the link publically to me! :p

If you're not sure, use some like:

Skydrive - www.skydrive.com
Dropbox - www.dropbox.com
MediaFire - www.mediafire.com

And PM the "public" or "shared" link to me please :D

Thanks all!

Will record a very quick merry christmas for the video tomorrow, just so i make an effort.

I would send you a merry Christmas for the end but my laptop does not want to play ball with my webcam :(

Generic video confirmation post :)

Looking very forward to seeing the video once completed!

Thanks to everyone who has submitted so far - if you've not submitted PLEASE PLEASE MAKE SURE ITS DONE ASAP!

I really need them in by Saturday latest - thankfully at the moment I am up to my eyeballs in Uni assignment work until 3pm tomorrow (all nighters FTL...), so I can start working on the video this weekend.

Apologies I've not replied to those who have submitted - I'll get back to you after tomorrow! :D