• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

The TowersStreet Community Logo!

A very nice logo, congratulations to Adam. Would also like to extend my thanks to all of the other entries - it really was tough choosing my favourite. All high quality submissions.

A big thanks for the congrats, they're appreciated :)

I'm more than open to any suggestions as to how to improve the logo, so if you'd be happy to provide suggestions they'd be a massive help. (I do agree with the purple flag one - I was in two minds as to changing it to a more contrasting colour)

Well Done Adam!

Twilight-clap.gif

Logo looks brilliant BTW!

Well done Adam!

It's a good design that works well with the current forum colours. One thing I would say though is that I've never been sure about the Towers and Street being all one word. The different colours help but there's still something about having the SS of different words touching that makes it seem squashed. However I am getting used to it like that, just wondered what other people think.

PS. I never mentioned it before in case it skewed the vote but has anyone spotted the Europa Park reference in mine ;) < and I don't mean the logo in my avatar, but the one I submitted

Well done Adam, I don't know you but I think you have done a good job.

One point I think is unfair though is the people saying this is amateurish, unless Adam does this for a living then this is exactly what it is, but I think he has done very well.

Congrats Adam :) Your logo got my vote, it is just pleasing on the eye, especially the font you've chosen and the stylish gradient chrome effect. My only niggle would be, as others have said, the flag colours. I think the purple one on the left should definitely be a different colour, however having said that it's not a major issue for me.

Forgotten about that! It was my favourite bit of the whole thread before xD

Great logo, agree on the flag colours and losing the bottom half of the oval.

Perhaps putting the windows that could add some detail to it, if they are lit yellow?

And any chance of squeezing the corkscrew in? Perhaps instead of the oval?

Also TowersTweet is an amazing idea :D

Its a great choice.

Congrats to Adam! When will the pin badges be ready? ;)

Well done Adam. :)

I personally really like the logo, I think it's simplistic nature fits just right at the top of the page and the colour scheme of the forum.

Soo after a little tweaking after the feedback here, whats the thoughts on the logo now? :p

Thanks to Adam once again for sending over some tweaked logos to us too! :D

Personally I much, much prefer the original - the only improvement in my eyes is the blue flag.

I thought the oval worked - now it looks like a bizarre out of place hill to me, the kind of hill a child would put on a logo. I think also because the green hill is smaller and the stars are missing; the towers now feel to me too exposed/prominent/detached from the logo. Before you could draw a rectangle around the entire thing, but now there's all this empty space in the top corners.

I know a fair few people seemed to have issues with the oval though, so we shall see what they make of the changes.

I'm not a fan of the green, I'm not sure if it's just the wrong shade or if it should be an entire different colour, but it doesn't seem to me to fit quite right. Contrast is good, but it's just too much of a contrast, especially considering how small and insignificant the oval is compared to the logo as a whole. Maybe the shape and size could do with tweaking as well.

Other than that I think it's fine, I like the flags and the rest of the colours look great.