• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

The World of David Walliams: General Discussion

I am not sure where this consensus that the driving school is aimed at the CBeebies audience has come from?

The attraction has a height requirement of between 1m and 1.4m. This puts it in the average age category of between 4 and 10 years old.

CBeebies is aimed at those under 6.

Moving it into CBeebies would actually be reducing the number of attractions for the already underserved ‘too old for CBeebies, not old enough for the big coasters’ market.
Exactly, at Legoland I think they even have two driving schools with one for the younger children who would be CBeebies age. Moving it to make an area with Spinball could make sense, so outside of CBeebies having a space for 4-10 year olds, but I also don't see an issue with leaving it where it is and just fixing the rest of the area.

I think relocating the driving School next to Spinball would be great! Itll clear for more space in TWODW for new development, and It would be nice to see Spinballs area get expanded in who knows how long. Perhaps start calling it Adventure Land again?

Last edited:
Also think this area could do with an indoor soft play. It used to have some bouncy castle things in one of the Units. It would give parents of younger children somewhere to go it the weather is bad or they need to grab a coffee while the kids run round for a bit.

Also think this area could do with an indoor soft play. It used to have some bouncy castle things in one of the Units. It would give parents of younger children somewhere to go it the weather is bad or they need to grab a coffee while the kids run round for a bit.
Ah yes, Wobble World.

Dring school should be relocated, the carousel could be moved as well but it would leave the area pretty redundant so they would need some sort of plan before they do that and I think Thier focus is elsewhere at the moment.

I’d move the carousel to the bottom of Towers Street and put a waveswinger where it’s now.

Would bring more life to towers Street throughout the whole day.

GG isn’t to everyone’s liking but my kids love it. In a re-theme of the area keeping the premise of the ride the same and introducing an original story and effects would be more then adequate. Not everything needs to be targeted at the enthusiast market

The building is falling to pieces, hence the ride being closed occasionally during heavy rain as the queue floods. Needs something doing.

I’d move the carousel to the bottom of Towers Street and put a waveswinger where it’s now.

Would bring more life to towers Street throughout the whole day.

Not sure where it'd sit? Carousel possibly to Adventure Land with Driving School and Spinball might work.