• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Theme Park Juxtapositions

Matt N

TS Member
Favourite Ride
Mako (SeaWorld Orlando)
Hi everyone. This thread is basically about any rides that have a theme that completely opposes the ride hardware, hence the thread name. An obvious example for me is Terminator/Apocalypse at Six Flags Magic Mountain. This is because in my opinion, wooden roller coasters do not lend themselves to sci-fi themes at all (well, RMC's could lend themselves to a sci-fi theme. I'm more talking traditional woodies, if you like, by GCI, GG and the like.) On a side note, I would like to apologise if I am posting too many threads. I just have so many ideas that I want to share with you all!

Stitches great escape at Disney world?

A ride too downright traumatic for anyone under 10, with "writing" that would only appeal to under 10's.

I'm really, not sure how to answer this.

Stitches great escape at Disney world?

A ride too downright traumatic for anyone under 10, with "writing" that would only appeal to under 10's.

I'm really, not sure how to answer this.
Is Stitch's Great Escape the one where you're basically strapped into a seat while Stitch spits on you and talks to you and whatnot?

Wickerman themed ride and a woodie. Splinters when you erm, ride the Wickerman, if ya get my drift... ;)

(I know I've made this joke before but I enjoy it and that's all that matters so)