• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Theme Park Survey

BigAl

TS Member
Favourite Ride
Forbidden Journey
After having a short discussion in the Shoutbox earlier, I thought it might be interesting to create a survey about theme parks to show exactly what we do and don't like and to see if there's any trends, etc... Who knows, it might even lead to... discussion! :p

So yeah, I've spent the past few hours making this survey for a bit of fun:

Survey Offline

It's online for 10 days and up to 50 people can fill it in. I'll see how I can post the results once it;s done, but feel free to put anything in here if you want to.

:)

Thanks for taking the time to fill it in! We're now on 11 finished surveys. :D

For anyone yet to do it, please keep in-mind that this is the first time I've ever used this online tool so it's not perfect. I've tried to supply as many example answers as possible but for some there wasn't enough space so if there's something you aren't sure about either PM me or ask in the Shoutbox.

:)

Good thing I woke up now rather than later, there's no way I'd be able to complete this survey!

Yeah I'll be posting the results. I think today is the final day of the poll being online so I'll see how to post the results on here once the time limit has been reached. :)

Tbh I wasn't sure if anyone actually cared so I'm glad you guys posted! :p

Well I assume my survey went through, as it didn't say it failed :p

You'll have to excuse some of the answers for being a bit long winded, but I like clarity ;)

Just one little bit of feedback though: When questions are marked with an asterisk I always take it to mean an answer is required, as that's what it usually is. But sometimes there are questions that can't be answered easily. Things like "Favourite Tracked Ride". Well I don't really have any which stick out in my mind, but I think it was a required answer, so I just had to fill the box out :p Obviously you want to make some of them required so you don't get meaningless, empty forms, but perhaps give people some leeway on parts that they feel they can't answer? Just a thought :)

Had a bit of a problem yesterday as the site wouldn't allow me to get the results, however it's all okay now and I've turned the survey off to export the finished surveys. Please don't attempt to complete the survey if you haven't already done so. :p

As for the results, I'll be posting them in a text and image format (graphs) but I'll also upload the two numerical and text Excel files to Mediafire for anyone to download. I'll remove any personal details if you guys want me to beforehand, as well as any daft answers. :p

BigAl said:
Had a bit of a problem yesterday as the site wouldn't allow me to get the results, however it's all okay now and I've turned the survey off to export the finished surveys. Please don't attempt to complete the survey if you haven't already done so. :p

As for the results, I'll be posting them in a text and image format (graphs) but I'll also upload the two numerical and text Excel files to Mediafire for anyone to download. I'll remove any personal details if you guys want me to beforehand, as well as any daft answers. :p

I don't mind daft awnsers being left in, but removing personal details is a must.

I collected the results of the survey and have sorted them out into a folder for everyone to download here:

I'll be uploading the text and a few images of the graphs soon to allow you all to see what's what without needing to download the entire file (1.4MB). I left out Q1 so that no personal details are included and I've decided to leave out the Excel files as the other documents were easier to view.

Erm... enjoy? :p