• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Theme Park Worldwide

It opened up a can of worms to be more people coming out with what’s happened to them. Obviously it’s all just allegations at the moment but they have no motive these people ain’t mega rich celebrity’s these are just vloggers who got popular so im struggling to see what anyone who’s made an allegation achieves from this apart from getting their side of the story out?.
It's irrelevant the level of celebrity these people are. Allegations have been made, and if it turns out they are made up and the accused is completely innocent, then that's their life potentially ruined - job lost, relationships destroyed etc. Especially if it affects them mentally and they become suicidal.

They ain’t no celebrity or popular figure they are average people like you and me. As it said many times yes it’s just allegations but I’m struggling to see if it was just false lies what’s the intention to make them up? What’s there to be achieved by it?. The fact when the first allegation went up and was quickly hidden be it for what ever reason that didn’t feel right to me personally. Only time will tell at the moment.

They ain’t no celebrity or popular figure they are average people like you and me. As it said many times yes it’s just allegations but I’m struggling to see if it was just false lies what’s the intention to make them up? What’s there to be achieved by it?. The fact when the first allegation went up and was quickly hidden be it for what ever reason that didn’t feel right to me personally. Only time will tell at the moment.
Yes, if it is false then what is the reason? Does anyone know the accuser? Does she have any connection with the accused that would cause her to make something up - revenge for example? Of course all of this will come out in any police investigation and that is why doing it on Twitter is completely the wrong way to do it.

If allegations are unfounded then I hope the accused are getting proper advice on how to redress the situation.

Like every abusive relationship, power.

It can be an opportunity to have one over on someone, get them back for some unrelated disagreement, or just an internal need to feel powerful and important or gain notoriety or get some attention. It can be a deflection of another issue they have been a victim of and do not feel like they can disclose. It's some people's idea of fun. It can, by a fault in the brain, be their truth even though it is not reality. It can be soooo many things.

I'm not saying for a second that's what this is, I don't know these people and as previously you can believe both the accuser and accused by remaining impartial. But what you are doing with your train of thought is using your own bias to come to a conclusion which feels logical in the absence of any evidence. That's not meant as a criticism, everyone does it unconsciously, but you can make efforts to identify and readdress those biases within yourself and look at things more objectively.

Last edited:
Maybe they were advised to hide tweets that could prejudice any trial? Least they can be unhidden. Sounds better than deleting. Speaking for which I am sure the police have the power to get those deleted DMs. This can’t be the first time evidence has allegedly gone missing via deletion. Even if not told to hide the posts I don’t blame him. Some people jump on anyway to bring him down and have no interest in story apart from that.

Not commenting on whether it’s true or not as I know next to nothing. And would never call someone saying this a liar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Much like the #MeToo scandals, this whole area has to be treated with sensitivity. Victims of abuse need to be given a voice and be able to get justice. Conversely people who are accused should not be trialled by media but in a courtroom where evidence is presented and can be fairly evaluated by both sides. The same should be applied here to what are very serious allegations.

I know things like this can get emotive but @pluk is totally right. You can support a victim and also defend the accused - it's not contradictory, it's called being impartial.

Last edited:
Maybe they were advised to hide tweets that could prejudice any trial? Least they can be unhidden. Sounds better than deleting. Speaking for which I am sure the police have the power to get those deleted DMs. This can’t be the first time evidence has allegedly gone missing via deletion. Even if not told to hide the posts I don’t blame him. Some people jump on anyway to bring him down and have no interest in story apart from that.

Not commenting on whether it’s true or not as I know next to nothing. And would never call someone saying this a liar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I don't think it's possible to delete replies to your own tweets. Even if you delete your original tweet, the replies will remain there.

Reactions: pj
Correct me if I'm wrong then, but it reads...

The entirely of this is one person saying they received inappropriate messages from another person, but has no evidence to back this claim up?
And the general consensus is it's fine to presume that person's guilt, remove him from everything, and try to destroy the livelihood of one of his friends?

Do people not see the imbalance of power in that scenario?

To be fair I never once mentioned if he was guilty or not. I had no idea this was even a thing until yesterday either. Just saying what I saw on twitter.

She's got no proof so it would seem so even if she is telling the truth it won't get anywhere unless he admit to it.

Thing is, we don't know who's involved and people guessing on social media could jeopardize the investigation, as has been said.

Reactions: pj
After a day of thinking, the wording is interesting by TPW -
We have contacted our local authorities in response to the allegation brought to our attention, as advised, we will not be commenting further on this at any time.

That to me sounds like we have reported the accuser to the authorities? If it is that way then that explains the bullish “show must go on” attitude that TPW have.

After a day of thinking, the wording is interesting by TPW -

That to me sounds like we have reported the accuser to the authorities? If it is that way then that explains the bullish “show must go on” attitude that TPW have.
They were tweeting that same line when I looked at Twitter last night. I thought it was a bit odd that they didn't make a post addressing the issue

Really appalled at this news if true! Unfortunately, not surprised. I watch the channel occasionally and have noticed 2 absences within the past couple of years, I think due to the same reasons as this. Feel for the victims and what they are going through.

Also seen a screenshot of some unsavoury racist dialogue used by TPWW

I've seen a few posts saying that was fake, as is the photo showing one of the TPW "stars" with an underage girl. The girl came out last night and said it was her but she's 20 years old.

My issue with this is that it should have gone straight to the police and not done over social media, it only went to the police from the accuser after it all kicked off and she deleted her twitter. There's a certain batch of enthusiasts that seem to be trying to do the police's job for them via social media, I just wish they would let the police look into the detail. I'm on the fence with this one as it's very easy to make an accusation, however I'm sure most are valid and correct. If the girl really has been subject to this abuse then I hope the police can prove it and she can get some kind of closure and get on with her life in a positive way.