• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Thirteen: General Discussion

I hear it is closed because they are replacing the drive tires with the pinnacle of tire engineering from China.

Nothing screams quality like Linglong Tire of Shandong.

This legendary company allows them to replace all the drive tires for the price of 4 normal tires from any western manufacture. They don't just slip in the rain, the cheapness can cause the train to accidentally launch backwards. Maybe this is going to be a new USP.

Long live LingLong.

I hear it is closed because they are replacing the drive tires with the pinnacle of tire engineering from China.

Nothing screams quality like Linglong Tire of Shandong.

This legendary company allows them to replace all the drive tires for the price of 4 normal tires from any western manufacture. They don't just slip in the rain, the cheapness can cause the train to accidentally launch backwards. Maybe this is going to be a new USP.

Long live LingLong.
I've actually got a Linglong on my van, just the one mind so can't say whether it's helping me up hills in the rain or not....