• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Thirteen: General Discussion

Couple of things

1) the single rider queue has been opened, seems as though it mixes straight in with the fast track line. Not sure I understand how it works but there is now a merge point at the bag hold but seems like you take the same route as fast track up into the station.

2) It wasn’t running in the rain again so I hope it’s not had its usual autumn tantrum.
Yes Main, singles, Fastrack and ambulant RAP all merge at baggage now. Singles go up the old Fastrack side of the steps and everyone else goes up the old main queue side.

Yes Main, singles, Fastrack and ambulant RAP all merge at baggage now. Singles go up the old Fastrack side of the steps and everyone else goes up the old main queue side.
Looks like they made a mistake today as they sent a couple of fast tracks down the single rider queue. That makes sense, probably just teething issues.

Let’s hope they are replacing the peeling tiles or the torn material…it looks awful!
I believe the material has been replaced now, on my visit this week it looked like new material had been put up on the scaffolding structure around the ride building.

Looks much much better now! The new material seems to have a nice green tint to it around the edges.