• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Thorpe : monday 10/8/12

SubGuru

TS Member
Was just wondering if people knew what the crowds would be like on this day? I know the summer holidays have finished by then...so I am hoping the crowds wont be as bad (having heard all the horrific reviews of queue times this year!!) cheers

You shouldn't need to worry about the park being really crowded like it was during the school holidays. I went to Thorpe yesterday afternoon and queues were alright, around 30 mins for all major rides and around 10/15 mins for the flat rides. The only ride which had the longest queue was the Swarm with 90 mins. However I believe that was to due to it being closed yesterday morning.

Have fun! :)

Anyone who has been at this time before have any idea how busy on Tuesday 11th September??

From my (limited) experience I think the weather is the biggest factor in determining crowds but I can't think of time when the park would be quieter than a week day early-mid september?