• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Thorpe Park Fright Nights

Hi all!

I just wanted to share my trip to Thorpe Park with you all!

So the husband and I visited on the 31st October. From what I’m aware this was the last public day of Fright nights.

The park was at capacity so it was a busy day! We paid a hefty price for fast track (which did help significantly) but I wasn’t impressed at all with how fast track ticket holders are treated.

I was initially unimpressed with the way fast track redemption is handled at Thorpe park. I had to wait in a queue post ride opening for around an hour to retrieve. Something I don’t think should happen. Alton Towers allow you to retrieve your fast track from guest services before rides open - Thorpe Park should be the same really.

In the end we went on Stealth five times, The Swarm once, Colossus once, Nemesis inferno once, Saw once, river rapids once, the walking dead twice and rush once.

We did our first scare maze (stitches) and waited in line from around 4:45pm. It took well over an hour to enter the scare maze and we were both left a little under whelmed. Im not sure if there were more actors/actresses during the peak of Fright nights but I felt there were a lot of dead spots in the maze. We decided to skip the trailers maze we had paid for, had a night ride on Stealth and then headed home.

We didn’t see any actors/actresses walking around the park itself. In all honesty I couldn’t really tell that there was a fright night event as the park looked the same as it always does. Alton towers however, completely transforms.

All in all it was a really good day with a few minor glitches.

I was really lucky to see the completion of Hyperia’s first inversion being constructed - so that was really cool!

Attached my vlog if anyone was interested 😃.

If you were underwhelmed by Stitches, then you almost certainly would have been extremely underwhelmed by Trailers.

If you were underwhelmed by Stitches, then you almost certainly would have been extremely underwhelmed by Trailers.
Yes. That’s why we decided not to wait as most reviews were exactly what you’ve said. Survival games probably would have been too much for me though lol

I’m not fully sure if there were less actors than usual in stitches because there were so many dead spots.