• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Towers Loving Care

Pictures?

As requested, was taken with a phone so apologies on potato cam

h0wfmeX.jpg

@TheMan Nothing compares to your first ride, or the first ride you take with your child.
I am just waiting to see if there will ever be a 3 generations riding together in my family.

Some further work in Dark Forest today, mainly the queue lines:

CcSrtZkW4AAs9Sv.jpg

The removal of dead plants in Rita's queue.

CcSkCUkUMAI4skn.jpg

Painting started in Thirteen's queue line.

Looks good, I dread to think what the GP will do when the see rusty roller coaster track, I can already see the Sun's headline on the 20th.

:banghead:

I don't think they get what the original theme was meant to be.

Hey guys, Merlin doesn't get it!

:banghead:

I don't think they get what the original theme was meant to be.

Hey guys, Merlin doesn't get it!

I'd actually say it looks pretty darn good coming from Merlin! Gotta be the most detailed track paint in the world at this rate! And considering we no longer have the blood rivers, the red colour in the track might go somewhere towards compensating for it.

Plus the track is meant to be the creature, the re-paint doesn't look rusted, it looks blood-stained and organic from what I can see!

Well chuffed with this re-paint!

:)

Also, the photos might not do it justice compared with seeing it in the flesh. I'm excited to get back and see all the work that's been done for myself, but I'm pleased with what we've seen so far.

Given that's not the best of photos and the lighting is all over the place, it's hard to tell how it looks exactly.

Can appreciate the detailing going into it, but not sure...

It does look like they've tried to rust it

They really are going for detail aren't they! That's seriously detailed... Hopefully it will all look great when it's fully finished.

CcVCPtqXIAATb6X.jpg

That looks absolute gash! A rusty organic creature. Now I've seen it all. It was better without the repaint. Someone please remind why Merlin are in this business.

Yo Merlin! Do you even theme park, bro?

Isn't the track supposed to be the thing containing the monster (in which case rust makes sense)? That's at least the interpretation given by the Sub Terra preshow video...