• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Towers Loving Care

The new floor paint in fv looks great, I do hope it is not as slippery as it looks in that pic. Unless it's a new skid zone to replace ripsaw when it rains.

All the detail...

baQK0z1.png

I am glad, this is happening, but Good Lord, I had no idea FV was such a state beforehand. Unbelievable!
I kinda get a bit of a feeling that we might've become so preoccupied with the state of the Nemesis monster (and Nemesis in general) that we may well have forgotten to pay much attention to the rest of FV. Simply can't deny that the new flooring in FV looks brilliant, though!

Dear AT staff reading this place (we know you do, say hi if you want)

The thing in 2015 was, that whilst a lot of the park was in a poor state visually, because some was THAT bad, you tolerated the stuff that was only a bit bad...

This is the truth. Please keep TLC going. If you need encouragement, Phantasialand isn't far to go and stare at for a quality check.

Love, Everyone.

Not sure these needed doing but...

CcuJh3oXEAADwq0.jpg
I can't even remember the state they were in last season... that's how very little I looked at them... They could have posted a picture of them before replacement and said they have replaced them and I'd be none the wiser! I didn't think they were in a state but hey, glad they are doing more TLC stuff :)

Woo! 43rd page!

Keep this post at an odd number of likes if you love Nemesis!

;)

Seriously though, Some of the pictures over the last few days, well.. even I can't complain about the sheer ammount of work that seems to be going on! Naturally, I will have to see it with my own eyes at some point to be able to fairly judge it properly. It will be interesting to see how the juxtaposition of new paint and massive ugly fences, and VR induced vomit turns out.

(Phew, managed to claw it back and slip a little pessimism in there at the end. ;) )

I can't even remember the state they were in last season... that's how very little I looked at them... They could have posted a picture of them before replacement and said they have replaced them and I'd be none the wiser! I didn't think they were in a state but hey, glad they are doing more TLC stuff :)
They were a bit of a state, by end of the certain they were almost falling off

Weren't they really faded too? Due to years of wear and tear. It's good to see things being renewed that we thought were fine in the first place. Just shows how much of a mess the park is really, we've all been so occupied on the bigger parts (Nemesis station, Dark Forest Tunnel), we've forgotten about the smaller things which have been is just as bad of a state.