• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Towers Loving Care

Why throw them out when they could be fired out? I'm sure Towers could nick the trebuchet from Warwick Castle...

Big burley security men with dragons and skulls tattooed all over their arms should physically and brutally remove anyone from park smoking over my children, climbing into ride areas, graffiting, vandalising, littering and eating magnums inappropriately. No need to be nice about it.

Instead of spitting, lets throw Towers employees over the fences instead! Well, anyone who isn't a ride op or host.

I'd specifically target anyone from management or the marketing department.

Big burley security men with dragons and skulls tattooed all over their arms should physically and brutally remove anyone from park smoking over my children, climbing into ride areas, graffiting, vandalising, littering and eating magnums inappropriately. No need to be nice about it.

No, because that would be breaking the law and just as bad as the ones causing trouble. Any security guard acting out of order like that should be thrown over a fence also.

Why not just go the whole way and make the new entrance a giant fence and a giant catapult to fire guests over it?

Why not just go the whole way and make the new entrance a giant fence and a giant catapult to fire guests over it?
Don't forget to upcharge the catapult.
But on a more serious note, wouldn't a themed sign have been better than bloody great fences everywhere?